Change orders are a fact of life in construction. The bigger or more complicated the job, the more likely the changes are to come. While most contracts anticipate change, only the rare few adequately address what actually happens in the field. Tune in for this webinar to protect your right to get paid and protect yourself from loss the next time a change in the work occurs.
- In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to make sure the provisions you sign off on today will work in your favor tomorrow
- How to set yourself up for payment even if you don’t have a signed change order
- How to protect yourself from delay damages for time spent waiting for written authorization to proceed with a change
- Tips to avoid conflict between what the contract says and what has to happen in the field