$280 billion of rework was caused by poor project data and miscommunication globally in 2018. Contractors are seeing that digital workforce management and mobile resource management (MRM) are the tools they need for connection in this moment and the future.
This webinar will feature innovative contractors who have successfully digitized their workforce management procedures and revamped their organization’s staff by moving to cloud-based management tools. By adopting these tools and protocols, contractors can enable efficient use of their workforces, increase accurate forecasting, improve project margins and experience a reduction in delays due to labor shortages.
In this webinar, you’ll hear:
- Why contractors should move workforce management processes from whiteboards to the cloud;
- Strategies for efficient modern workforce management;
- Diverse perspectives from contractors across the country and their unique approaches to workforce management;
- How proper use of workforce management can improve forecasting to bid competitively, win more jobs and increase ROI;
- How to centralize communications, scheduling and work requests;
- How workforce management apps can be used for contact tracing in the event of COVID-19; and
- How to project and forecast future manpower commitments.