Even with a strong backlog, poorly managed cash flow can be problematic for a contractor. Slow invoicing, unexpected expenses and late payments from customers can cause serious cash-flow issues—while contractors that are disciplined in their management of contracts, billings, collections and report reviews are able to ensure that their business maintains a strong cash position.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Different billing methods that can be used to manage cash flow
- How to create a smooth cash-flow experience through the initial contract
- Best practices for collecting receivables to ensure timely payments
- How to manage retainage so that cash isn’t on hold
- Critical construction cash-flow reports and how to spot cash drains