When managing normal operations and high-risk activities such as construction projects, maintenance and equipment installation, any work undertaken by a contractor must be controlled to reduce the risk of injuries, property damage and damage to assets to ensure your business operation isn’t disrupted.
Prequalification of contractor health and safety compliance, insurance coverage and competency are all challenges to manage at scale. How do you mitigate contractor risks when performing work on various jobsites? As the safety leader, you can ensure every step in your contractor management journey extends the same safety culture from the top down with a strong technology solution.
>Join this webinar to learn:
- Strategies to streamline your contractor sourcing and prequalification process
- How to gain complete visibility and transparency of contractor work and performance onsite
- Tips to maintain compliance with government health and safety legislation
- How to solidify safety management policies and procedures to reduce onsite contractor risks
- Real-world insights into how organizations manage the transition to an end-to-end contractor safety program