The construction industry will continue its surge in 2022. To compete, companies must learn how to remain resilient against supply-chain disruptions, labor shortages and financial instability. Are you ready to navigate these uncertainties?
Join HUB International’s panel of construction risk-management experts as they discuss new ways to manage growing risks in 2022. Learn the importance of financial resiliency, innovative risk management, as well as attracting and retaining talent. By attending this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to equip your business with the appropriate tools to ride the construction wave in 2022;
- Key methods to increase productivity, improve quality and overcome supply-chain disruptions;
- Advantages of using the latest technology and mitigating risk with innovative solutions;
- How to attract and retain talent during a labor shortage; and
- How to demonstrate your resilience and safety posture with all stakeholders.